Saturday 22 September 2012



Akshay Dogra on his Birthday today!

Friday, September 21, 2012 | 1:47:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    334 Comments
Akshay Dogra on his Birthday today!

The amiable Akash Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon celebrates his 31st birthday today.

Tellybuzz spoke to him regarding his birthday plans and he informed us that his wife had already surprised him with a get together,"Sakshi threw a small bithday surprise for me last night and had invited all my close friends and family members."

He is taking the day from the rigmarole of shooting and plans to leave the city. He added," Today I have taken an off and it is just for me to chill. So, a drive to Lonavala it is."

If his twitter handle is a yardstick to go by then it is safe to say that he enjoys immense popularity with the viewers and fans. Members of India-Forums had been patiently accumulating birthday messages for him.

"My sister forwarded me the link (India-Forums)to the thread. I'm overwhelmed with all the love and affection. It just made my day", Akshay informed us.

Tellybuzz wishes him a very happy birthday and best wishes for all his future endeavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment