Monday 20 August 2012


Giaa's Dream Hour Glass Figure

Monday, August 20, 2012 | 4:48:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    34 Comments
Giaa's Dream Hour Glass Figure

Gia Manek Has Lost Oodles Of Weight & Has Her Dream Hour Glass Figure

Giaa Manek, the well rembered Gopi Bahu, seems to have lost oodles of weight recently! At a recent event, Giaa was seen in a short dress looking absolutely stunning with a perfect figure! We would guess the secret behind her weight loss is the competitive dance show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 3. 

When we asked Giaa she excitedly revealed, "My weight loss has been due to dance rehearsals. I never really controlled on my food or went on a diet. I actually have an hourglass figure now which I had dreamed of and in an event recently, with the men around, the women were also checking me out. I am flattered!"

Now we must say while Giaa may have lost out on Saathiya, she not only gained Jhalak but also an hourglass figure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment