Saturday 11 August 2012


Chandramukhi gets her Gentleman on SAB TV's F.I.R

Saturday, August 11, 2012 | 6:57:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    3 Comments
Chandramukhi gets her Gentleman on SAB TV's F.I.R

Gentleman to woo Chandramukhi...


There has been a new entry in SAB TV's showF.I.R, who loves to make the life of the three hawaldars at Imaan Chowki miserable. This adorable dog will be the man in Kavita Kaushikaka  Chandramukhi Chautala's life named Gentleman. This Gentleman is adored and pampered by Chandramukhi Chautala to the core!

In reality Kavita Kaushik adores animals and she was elated to see Gentleman on the sets. The unit ends up playing with the lovable pug after shoots.

Kavita Kaushik who plays the role of Chandramukhi Chautala, "It is always good to have such character appearances on the sets. It makes our shooting experiences very interesting. I can't even explain how excited I was when I saw him."

Gentleman is a star in his own way. This cute little pug will  entertain the masses with his stunts. So catch all the fun and excitement on F.I.R  from this Monday on SAB TV with various lovable and interesting characters.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment