Monday 30 July 2012


ooja Gor makes her debut as a host

Monday, July 30, 2012 | 5:47:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    22 Comments
Pooja Gor makes her debut as a host

Pooja Gor to host the show that replaces Satyamev Jayate...


Pooja Gor who plays the dynamic lead character on STAR Plus' show Pratigya will now be seen hosting Lakhon Mein Ek that will be replacingAamir Khan's show Satyamev Jayate.

Pooja who will be making her anchoring debut with this show said, "I am very excited that I am going to be anchoring this show. It's a beginning of a new phase in my career and life all together. I will play the sutradhar of the show and bring these inspiring stories to our viewers. I am extremely happy that Pratigya is getting this opportunity to go beyond her own show as she is known for standing for herself and the society and has always supported justice. I am looking forward for the show to go on air and I am sure the stories will touch each and every individual's heart the way it has touched mine."

The show will go on air from Sunday 5th August at 11am.

No comments:

Post a Comment